Are you interested in joining our volunteer team to improve your fitness & well being while helping others with special needs?
In addition, you will have the opportunity to discover the healing and empowering benefits of farm life and “horsepower”!
Please fill our New Volunteer Contact & Availability Form by clicking on the link below to provide your information & availability.
This form will take approximately 10 minutes to complete. Once you submit your form,
our team will be in contact with you to schedule an orientation session.
Assistance is needed with the following activities & projects:
Program-related activities (previous horse experience welcomed but not required*):
- Assist with therapeutic riding and hippotherapy sessions (horse handlers & sidewalkers)
- Assist with program development, clerical work, special events & fundraisers
- Assist with animal care (e.g. feeding, grooming, mucking)
* Note: Please call or email for a schedule of volunteer training sessions.
Building & Landscape Projects (at a beautiful 60-acre historic farm with abundant wildlife):
- Facility improvements & maintenance (e.g. painting, fence repairs, building holding stalls)
- Landscaping & gardening activities (e.g. planting, weeding, woodchips, & rock edging)
- Clearing riding trails and trail maintenance, cutting up brush piles & stacking